Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member HeavyMetalLeftist's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What has been your favorite anti-Obama conspiracy so far?

I was a fan of the birth certificate one for awhile, but I think Obama-as-anti-Christ takes the cake.

Communist.
    Muslim.
    Gay.
    Terrorist.
    The ol' Michelle Tape.

Which one has most amused you so far, and do you foresee others that could be even more bizarre?
    Conservatives, I understand your need to propagandize everywhere, but this isn't a question about your opinion on Obama. You can make a legitimate case that he's inexperienced. The question obviously refers to the lunatic conspiracies so prevalent here.
    Canadamama: I hadn't heard that one! That might be even better than anti-Christ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone actually suggested that Obama was "in bed" with Russia, That Russia "gave him the gas to get to Hawaii" and that is why Obama went on vacation - to lay low - so nobody would connect the dots! Well, thank God some right wing nutjob on Y!A has seen the light and spread the good word.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Terrorist is by far my favorite. I can't believe there are idiots out there who actually believe he's a terrorist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to go with the anti-christ one. I can't decide if it makes me laugh more, or actually terrifies me that people believe that crap. I also find it amusing that questions about it always appear in the politics and elections sections rather than the Religious catagory.