A week ago me and my fiance broke up. But whats so funny about this is she will play this game with my heart every time. We break up she finds someone else and then in 3 months she is calling me back. But this time i came down to get the rings cause we went to go pick them out right after Christmas. Then the next day she is telling me she wants her space or freedom and cancel the wedding. And i tried to talk to her about her doing this to me and next thing i know i am getting a call from the Police that i am harassing her and to stop contacting her. So i did. And i cut off her cell service that i was paying for and had to cancel the rings and get the deposit back. This hurt like hell and i am making damn sure that she never bothers me again. I also made a complaint at the Police for her to stop calling me ever again. And someone keeps telling you that they want to marry you and do this? Would it be considered fraud? Plus i changed my email and my cell number so she want contact me again.