Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe it wasn't smart to break up. talk to him about being on a break and seeing other people just to see if you two are truly meant to be. i hope things work out for you!

Downloads
    Uploads

What is future possibility?

Ron and I had been in a long term relationship for over six years - mainly a loving relationship throughout, with occasional disagreements, but nothing major. We're in our twenties now, and broke up because Ron wasn't sure what he wants to do yet (regarding education, etc.), and I wanted some kind of committment. He seemed to take me a little for granted throughout our relationship, I think that although he did love me, he had never dated anyone else, so he had nothing to compare me and our good relationship to.

I recently let him go, and I wonder whether it possible (or improbable) for him to date a few people, then realize that I was the right person for him? Is that sometimes what it takes to realize what you had with a certain person? Please advise!

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe it wasn't smart to break up. talk to him about being on a break and seeing other people just to see if you two are truly meant to be. i hope things work out for you!