Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What "exactly" do you believe, or not believe with regards to the Mayan

prophecy and December 21st, 2012?

Lol,...Not arguing with anyone here,...was just curious how people perceived this ,..okay,...not prophecy,...let's call it a prediction of a new era,...I believe personally what the bible says. "Thou shalt not know the day, or the time" It's in there,...The Mayans believe this isn't the end,..but a point in history where the earth and all it's inhabitants will start a "new beginning." Scientists have proved that there's a 98% probability that there will be major changes to our planet on or around that infamous date that will in fact produce major consequences for all life on earth. I'm personally not sure what's going to happen when all planets in our solar system line up for the first time in 5000 years,....I wasn't there for the previous one!,..ha,....Truth is,...Nobody knows when the end of the world is going to take place because,...simply put,....God does not want us to know! Appreciate all your opinions! No1home as well,..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to believe in the prophecy pretty fervently. Not what it's devolved to mean these days--that the world is going to end--but some sort of world transformation. But having listened to Terence McKenna, I always thought that things were going to get increasingly cataclysmic the closer we got to Dec. 21. Now that we're already in May and nothing seems very different, I'm thinking it's likely nothing will happen. Not any great, obvious transformation, anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What prophecy? There are no prophecies from the Mayan nation concerning the end of life as we know it.

What about the prophecy that you see on every calendar, that December 31st is the end of the year, and there is no more time - no more months or days - on that calendar? Do you fear that time will stop on December 31st, since the calendar stops?

It's all just so much nonsense and rubbish! Learn to live today, because you may not even be alive by December 21!

For many, MANY people, the end is VERY near - car accidents, disease, war, famine, old age, etc. will bring an end to many countless people long before December 21.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing "exactly"