I was with my friend joe an a futuristic city and we stumbled upon an old rusty door. We went inside. Down a corridor we heard shouting and my friend vicky, joes girlfriend, was in a room with a sweaty man who was masturbating whilst she hacked at the head of a white wolf-like dog. She then took the dogs head and put it on top of a bowl of chips. And chased me down a bloody and damaged corridor, telling me that I had to eat the dogs head or she will kill me. By now, joe had disappeared. I then locked myself in a room. But above my head was a balcony, and joe and my boyfriend and another friend, johanna, were standing on it telling me to get up there. I got up and they disappeared. And I fell into the corridor. Vicky grabbed hold of me and told me to eat the dog head. I said i'd only eat it if it was battered. So she walked me down another corridor and to an indoor chip shop where my physics teacher was the person serving. He, battered the dogs head but I still didn't eat it so I ran to the rusty door, escaping