Okay so like an hour and a half ago, I dreamt that i was in my schools cafeteria and this girl that i know in my Comm App class, was talking mess to me like saying im stupid and A h*e, which personally hurt my feelings and after a while i got so mad, i started punching her in the face and she fell to the ground. After she was on the ground i kept punching her until she was competely Knocked out. The AP saw me and suprisingly so did my assistant director(mrs.cates) from drill team. After my assitant director saw the whole thing, i was afraid that i was gonna be kicked out of the team for fighting. All of a sudden the caferteria changed into a classroom with my chemistry teacher and mrs.cates in it as well. Mrs.Cates told me this "You cannot be in spring show anymore and i hope you do well in the "outer world" which kinda meant i was kicked out and wishing me well without Dazzlers (drill team name). Then again, it can also symbolize something different in reality. After that, i literally cried and cried. Later, I went to blockbuster with my mom and saw my boyfriend there as well. I told my mom i got kicked off the team. and she said "i know". Then i told my boyfriend and started crying again, then he comforted me. After that had happend, i woke up with this pressure on my chest and the dream felt so real. Normally, that happends when i have a nightmare or like an insane dream. In a way, getting kicked out of the team would be like a nightmare but thats not the reason why i felt that way as if it'll happend cuz im not really a fighter and im always having good grades.
I think alot of it has to do with having so many things on my mind. As far as keeping up with my grades, having this event called "kiddie clinic" which is held this saturday, which i have to do a skit as well as 3 more performaces for drill team. That skit will be graded on as part as my social officer tryouts which i am trying out for. I also have to have my OWN skit for tryouts as well as my Powerpoint presentation of ideas for next years team (2012-2013) and present that to the team,judges, and my directors. Then i have like a interview as part as the tryouts.
Then i have this big project for Comm App and theres like 7 different parts even though its with a group. That same girl i was beating up is in my group. Not that i have a problem with her nor does she but at some point i have this feeling where she doesnt really like me. I dont know. Other than that, i have so much more to do and so little time. Tryouts is on April 2 and 3. They put up your tryout number on the computer if you make it which is on April 4 at 9PM, if you dont see your number then obviously you didnt make it. Im so stressed out and i really want this. I just have so much on my hands.

I just want to know what my dream is all about? Anything?