...it very clearly? Last week I had a dream where I was in a field with another woman picking tomatoes by hand. I'm 18.

I did not know her but she felt familiar like a close aunt. I did get the feeling of her being older than me but not elderly or even middle-aged, late 20s or early 30s. She was pretty with light brown hair in a loose ponytail that was almost to mid-back. She was wearing a plain, light purple dress that was about half-way down her calves and short sleeves.

The time of day was probably late afternoon in summer and there was a country highway on the edge of the field, I think the south-east side that led north to south (going by the sun). Very nice weather with a few wispy clouds way up high. By the end of the dream he sun was setting with really pretty orange, pink, and purple clouds and the sky its self was a really rich, dark blue.

The woman and I were putting the tomatoes in shallow baskets and I think we were talking. Nothing significant happened. The sun was setting and I woke up. It was a really serene dream and it was kinda nice and made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Does this mean anything?