Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member NakashimaArlovskaya's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does my dream mean?!?! (20 characters)?

Okay last night I had an dream that me and my cousins were down the lake just chilling, throwing the stones into the water and catching bloodsuckers with sticks, It was a beautiful sunset evening in my hometown dream then some of my cousins left to go in their houses cause it was almost getting dark. Me and my girl cousin was chilling there, talking, and walking on the rocks that was at down the lake. It was almost like a beach but with no sand but large rocks. We both were having a little fun together spending time then this boy came to us. It was weird, He was ACTUALLY my self-character's boyfriend in my character series. (( My self-character is a character based on me thats what I mean and my self character's boyfriend was named Justin Wrinkler lool )) then he came to us, interrupting our time. Then he started to talk with us for awhile until we, 3 moved to the other side of the shore. My cousin was holding the stick, trying to catch a blood sucker, then Justin grabbed my hand and forced me to come with him back of this one house then we talked. then this might sound weird.. I had a crush on him on my dream. 0.o What does this dream mean? I know its weird actually.. because I always think of my characters all the time and I really always make series about them, ect.
    very weird huh
    wtf NO please don't talk about nasty stuff cause we are not like that around here and i'm actually young e_e

I mean my cousin and me were having fun together by playing together in the water cause we are very good cousins e_e

Downloads
    Uploads
    you want to have sex with your cousin

.... wtf

Junior Member ProfessorKnowItAll's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dream interpretation is pseudoscience.