Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does my dream mean?

I dreamed that was a really big man, he was like a monster. Everybody was running away from him because he was bad, and I was one of them.

I remember being hidden in one place with another people. Then a man appeared, he was hurt, and he wanted to came in and stay with us. But my friend was talking with the security guards, and asked them to not let him came in, because he released the monsters. His lawyer was there and he was helping him to came in. And I was helping my friend.

Suddenly they left. I wanted to talk with his lawyer, so I followed him. He was opening the door of his car when he asked me if I wanted to have dinner right now with him to talk about this. I said yes and I got in the car.

Then he stopped the car (in street). I left the car, but he stayed in it, and he said that was better talk in the car than on the street. I thought that he wanted to have sex with me. But anyway, I went inside of the car. And I realized that he really wanted to have sex with me. He wanted to rape me. I was very nervous, and I didn't do anything. I didn't say "no", I stood like a statue and I let the things happened.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream interpretation is a crap-shoot so keep in mind that my reckoning is all based on guess.

You could have a difficult decision to make with two conflicting parties involved, both of whom which you may be close with, but one of which you more strongly believe in. The rape in the car could signify your fear to commit to either decision.

Like I said though, dream-reading is all a crap-shoot. I don't know you or your situation so answering this over the internet is like trying to guess how many fingers you're holding up from across the country by text message.

Good luck! =)