I had a really horrible dream today. It was fairly longer than usual and i remember it well. I live in California may i add. In this dream, My friend and i where standing in line in what seemed to be an abandoned town or street. I don't know what we were standing in line for, but we were there for a long time. While i was there i noticed a tornado was coming out way. My friend pointed it out and we went to go hide someplace safe. Then i was trying to look for my cat because i didn't want her to freak out but she didn't want to be held. Then my dad came into where we were hiding and said to come out, there's plenty of adult around, you'll be safe. So we went outside and there were about a dozen robots that looked like policemen or something. The tornado finally hit us, i was holding on to my dad, and it spun us around. After it past by, there was a sudden change of scenery. we were now on a freeway and i saw a lady that had been blown below by the tornado. My dad mentioned she didn't want to be found because she threw another lady into acid. Then my dream went back into it's original setting. I saw my friend, and i went over to hug her and we both started to cry. She then mentioned that she couldn't paint, she never did. I told her that i beleived she could. Then i woke up.

I didn't eat anything or do anything different before i went to bed. What could this dream mean?