I had this dream last night about a guy I talked to freshman year, we were etill friends afterwards and we strayed talking again sophmore year and we have not spoken to each other for about a year. This year I have drama class with him.
So in the dream we were sitting in drama and he looked at me and said I miss you and he started saying how he wanted things to go back to the way they were freshman year and that he was stupid for letting me go. I kept telling him that I wasn't sure. He kept saying that he wanted things to go back to the way they were. When he was talking to me he would get all choked up and he looked like he really meant it. Then he asked me if we could be friends with benefits and see if that lead to something more. In the end he hugged me and when I woke up I felt like I was hugging him and I had my hands one on top of the other over my heart.
P.S I'm over him and we have had small conversations in drama and during lunch after drama.(and Im not in any relationship at the moment)

I'm not sure what this dream means and I would like to know.