I have a dream almost every night about this guy.
His name is Jose.
This was almost a year ago.
We used to talk on the phone every night until we were asleep and in the morning wed still be on the phone. We only stopped talking for school (he got expelled) and when our parents made us get off.
When he came over to my house for the first time we hung out for a while.Im not getting into too much detail, but we made out, and he tried to go farther but i wouldnt let him,
He gave up and his mom kept calling him the whole time and he had to go. We walked out of my house holding hands, We hugged, like ten times.. then he left. After that he stopped talking to me, the only thing i could think of is cuz i wouldnt fuck him. (Not the dream)
It goes deeper, but I hate this guy.. and im pretty sure he hates me too.
I starting dreaming about him a couple months ago.. and i dream about him almost every night.

The most recent dream was that we were in class, and i went up to the frount of the room to get paper or something, when i went back he was standing in my way, i was glaring at him and he sat down and opened his arms.
I sat in his lap and he kissed me and held my hand.
Some guy was staring at us and Jose looked at him and said what, you like my girlfriend?
I smiled and looked down and Jose said Too fucking bad shes mine.
Then i woke up.

I also have a dream every night.
Its just a huge bloody massacre.
Theres dead people everywhere and i know i did it.
I always wake up scared, and crying, and i feel guilty.