About a month ago I had a dream that I was murdered. The guy who murdered me was really a nobody. He's a guy I know that works at a bank. I hardly see him. Anyways a few months ago my uncle murdered my cousin then killed himself (In reality). I don't know if this has a connection. His mother at the funeral rubbed his casket and said "I picked it myself, it has everything he loved on it." And in my dream I saw my mom rubbing my casket saying "I hope you like it baby." This might be connected. But it really opened my eyes of what it would be like to get killed. Anyways in the dream basically my body was lying in the casket and I was running around and I had til 5 o'clock to return to the casket where it would be closed forever. Nobody could see me or hear me but I saw a lot of people surrounding my (open) casket. Similar to my cousin's funeral. As soon as I was shot everything turned white then quickly black and I felt as if when I died I was dreaming. So I thought this is what happens when you die? It's all black and you just think? Then in first person I saw the casket and my mom rubbing it saying "I hope you like it baby" as said before. The dream felt very real and I felt as if I was about to cry when the clock finally hit five and it was time to go in. Right as I lied down in the casket I woke up scared. What does this dream mean?