Ok, so i had this dream like a year ago.

I was running, and i was on a cliff and if i looked down i could see the sea.And the cliff had grass.
And i was running bcs i was thinking there was a blonde woman trying to kill me.And then i almost fell and a Tarzan-looking man saved me and took me to a house on the cliff, and i was running on a bridge to get to it and then i saw my mom (how the h**l did she get there?) waving her hand at me, i think she was telling me to hurry up.And then when i got in i saw a hand that had some kind of orange laces? on it and it was kinda broken and there was blood coming out and then i got in a locker/closet-looking thingy and then i saw a blonde girl in a orange dress and she had short hair, kinda like a bob, and then all i saw was black, i'm guessing cuz it was black in the closet, and then i woke up.

And every time i remember that hand i feel like somebody's watching me and i get kinda scared so i wanna know what does that dream mean and why does that idiotic hand image come into my head every time i'm happy.