Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does this dream mean?

I had a really weird and terrifyingly creepy dream last night. Here's what happened.

It just started off with me getting on the bus in the morning to go to school and there was this kid on the bus that goes to my school. (I've never talked to this kid, he doesn't even ride my bus.. I've just seen him in the hallways at school, that's the only way I know him. Plus, he's quiet and barely ever talks.) Anyways, in my dream, him and his friends were talking about how I was "really good" at the party the night before. In my dream I remember I couldn't recall going to a party, and then one of my friends told me I had went to a party and someone had given me a pill, that made me forget EVERYTHING. And she then proceeded to say I had sex with this guy, so I guess basically raped, but I wasn't resisting the sex, but not really going along with it. Anyways, I remember all the guys saying how this kid said I was really good, and all that. I remember I just broke out in tears because even in real life I've always valued my virginity, knowing not to give it away, that it's something special., so this literally was really sad to me, even in my dream. I remember I got to school and was sobbing in front of everyone, and called my mom and she came and picked me up, and I just kept crying. Anyways, remember that was ALL a dream, but it was really strange, and when I woke up, I was on the verge of tears but I was so relieved it was a dream. So why in the heck did I have this dream, and what did it mean..? I've never even talked to this kid, or even had a second thought about him. It's just really weird to me..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, that sounds like one of your greatest fears, losing your virginity in that embarrassing way that is not special. If you feel you should talk to this guy you can. Good luck, its just a dream. If you are afraid that these people will do anything to you just talk to them and get to know them.