Ok, last night I had a really strange dream. It was almost heart breaking, but I think in order for you to understand the dream I'd better explain some stuff first:

There's a guy (lets call him bob) that I went to primary school with and now we are both in highschool. Al thoughout primary school I had a crush on him, but we were like, best friends, so I never ssaid anything. When I got to highschool we still hung out but also in my friend group was another guy and I transferred my feelings from Bob to him (lets call him Ben). A new girl recently left our school and her best friend (lets call her Daisy) joined our group. She is really nice and I have taken a liking to her. (she doesn't know that I used to like bob and that I know like ben)

So, back to my dream. Our group and me were talking and bob suddenly took daisy's hand and they walked off. I woke up with jelously. Lately my feelings have been back on Bob and not Ben. And there are some signs that bob likes daisy more than me. when we were on camp he kept on talking to her via facebook asking how her camp was (i was on the same camp but he wasn't) and to have fun. He didn't speak to me at all.

I'm feeling strange if anybody could help by offering advice or interpritation it would be much appriciated. Thanks!