a lot of people think miz will go to Wrestlemania as WWE Champ, but (just like Shaemus) he will lose it at Elimination Chamber to ... John Cena after eliminating CM Punk. I dont like it but i think it will happen. After the match, Cena will slowely get up and when he grabs his title, Nexus will attack him w/ help of punk. Out of nowhere, Wade Barrett will come out and chase Nexus out of the ring, but he picks up Cena and does the Wasteland to him. Barrett then stares into the eyes of Punk. This builds up for a Cena-Barrett-Punk feud for the WWE title.

It dosnt end, yet... i also have a prediction for the actual match. I see near the end of their match, Cena has Barrett up on his shoulders and Barrett reverses it and picks up Cena and hits the Wasteland. Punk jumps in for the pin, but Barrett pushes him out. Barrett goes for the pin but Punk pushes him out. Punk and Barrett brawl and Nexus run out. Nexus comes out. Punk tells them to take out Barrett, but Barrett tries to talk them out of it. It dosnt work, and Nexus instead surround Wade and beat him down. Punk claps and says they did a good job. Punk goes for the pin, but Otunga pulls him out on 2. Punk yells at him saying "what are you doing?" Nexus surrond Punk and beat him down. Cena crawls back in the ring and sees Nexus but instead of hitting them, he picks up a beat up Barrett and gives him the AA (F-U). 1..2..3! *ding,ding,ding* Cena stares at Nexus, and smiles. Otunga scares the Ref (who is handing Cena the title) away, grabs the WWE title, and hands it over to Cena. He then raises Cena's hand in victory. Cena and Nexus stand in the middle of the ring celebrating with Cole trying to sound like JR by saying "darnit, Cena is aligned with Nexus, now."