Before you simply glance and comment, please understand that a lot of research went into this. I have been obsessed with the NFL for over 20 years, and know nearly every team and player inside and out, along with the styles and tendencies of most of the head coaches.

Others that have seen my projections have laughed at a few, not realizing things have changed dramatically for a lot of teams since last season. The two examples that immediately come to mind are the Oakland Raiders and the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Oakland Raiders have sucked for quite a long time. During this time, I have had plenty of fun poking jabs at my friends that are Raiders fans, but I must admit the truth - they had one of the better drafts of any team in the league. They also acquired Hue Jackson to call plays (last season Tom Cable called all the plays, and we see how that went) and got rid of their problem players. They picked up Jason Campbell at QB, which is a much more significant acquisition than people realize. Everyone is quick to point out that he is average. The thing is, he was average to slightly above average, and did it behind arguably the worst OL in NFL history for at least the past 3 seasons. The big difference here is that the Raiders have an above average OL, they just didn't have a QB that could use that to their advantage like Campbell will. I'm not saying they're contenders, but they will make a noticeable improvement from the past several seasons.

As for the Eagles, they have set themselves farther back than people think. Anyone who thinks they have a solid shot at the postseason this year is delusional, or just doesn't know football. Donovan McNabb may be aging, but nobody can argue the fact he extends plays and drives. He was a huge reason for their multiple NFC championship appearances, and without him, it is very likely they would not have made one of those trips. Kevin Kolb played a few solid games, but a few solid games are not enough to base anything on. See Matt Cassell as an example. What did he do in KC? Absolutely nothing compared to what he did for the Patriots. Kolb is unproven, and until he is proven it cannot be assumed that he will carry the team the way McNabb did. The Eagles have a few up and coming young players, but they are just that - young. Young is usually also unproven.

You can't expect the Eagles to lose their top player and achieve the elite play they've been accustomed to bringing for the past decade, especially in the toughest division in the league, just like you can't automatically shoot down the Raiders based on their abysmal past.

That being said, here are my predictions for the 2010-2011 NFL season.

AFC East
Miami Dolphins 10-6
New England Patriots 10-6
New York Jets 8-8
Buffalo Bills 5-11

AFC West
San Diego Chargers 10-6
Denver Broncos 9-7
Oakland Raiders 9-7
Kansas City Chiefs 6-10

AFC North
Baltimore Ravens 11-5
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6
Cincinnati Bengals 8-8
Cleveland Browns 4-12

AFC South
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Houston Texans 11-5
Tennessee Titans 8-8
Jacksonville Jaguars 4-12

AFC Championship: Baltimore over Indianapolis

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys 11-5
New York Giants 9-7
Washington Redskins 8-8
Philadelphia Eagles 7-9

NFC West
San Francisco 49ers 10-6
Seattle Seahawks 8-8
Arizona Cardinals 7-9

St. Louis Rams 5-11

NFC North
Minnesota Vikings 12-4
Green Bay Packers 11-5
Chicago Bears 9-7
Detroit Lions 6-10

NFC South
New Orleans Saints 12-4
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8-8
Carolina Panthers 6-10
Atlanta Falcons 6-10

NFC Championship: Minnesota over New Orleans

Superbowl: Minnesota over Baltimore

Before judging me or screaming bias, I am a Redskins fan, and I didn't even pick them for a playoff spot. And I hate the Vikings and Ravens. Judge accordingly, but at least bring facts to back up your argument. Try not to be homers.