It happens very quickly. I do not know what happens in the beginning~ But I do know this. I am running, fast, but the world around me is in slow motion, so I appear to run very fast. I am usually running across a long street (Which looks like mine but longer) Away from something/Someone, moon jumping and running as I go. It feels very strange~ Like its about a creature inside of me. Once I was even running on my hands and feet! (Well sorta anyhow). I would just like to know what your opinions are on what this dream means. I get it allot, like twice a week or more, and I have had it as a child. The dream is not EXACTLY the same every time, but I am running as if I was on the moon in most of them, the scene can just be different. Anyway, for about 4 weeks my mind is taking in thought about how slowly things are (Like in the dream). Sometimes it automatically repeats it in my head but slower and more clear. Either that or it does it while it is playing/talking. It is very strange as I get an odd feeling after it happens, which is very hard to explain. Any ideas on what this could mean? I have asked this questions already, but I chose to ask it again. Thanks

My opinion:

I think that it may have something to do with my dog. I have mentioned that I see myself sometimes running like a dog but as myself, which could lead to him. I have also said that I am running away; I have thought of running away allot recently with my dog due to problems at school that really tear me up. Perhaps things are gonna move slowly for me~ But the world around me will see it as too fast and try to slow me down by catching me. What do you think?