Since I was 5 years old, and I am now 16, I have planned out my future to a T.

I have known who I am going to marry for years and I love him. He knows this, and though he has never said this, I know he will marry me. He thinks I am endearing and charming and I will go to prom with him and marry him and I know what our wedding song will be, I know the date of our wedding, I know the dress I will wear and my bridal party. I know what he will get me for our first anniversery, how many months we will wait to have kids. We will have kids, a lot of kids, I know their birthdays to the year and I know their names, I know their friends' names. I know who our family friends will be. Oh and my husband has the best relationship with our oldest daughter, their song is 'My Girl' and that's what they will dance to at her wedding. I know our first house and our second house, down the each and every room's decor.

I plan and plan and plan and love doing it. But the thing is I don't care if any of it comes true so long as I can marry this boy. And everyone I know knows that I plan. He doesn't know to what extent I plan, but he knwos I do and he thinks it's adorable. He is older than me by two years and is away at college but we will move to the city together.

What do you think of the fact that I plan?

I know our flatware
and dishes
and pots and pans