Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what do u think of the suns future

so do u guys think the suns will be better this year and what changes do u think they need to make

Downloads
    Uploads
    They will be so much better this year. Shaq never was even givin a chance to succeed with the Suns it was insane and now everyone is like Suns suck Shaq sucks. Its so not true the Suns will come out and surprise everyone they will do amazing. They just need a back up point guard and more solid defenders

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope O'Neal can help us out next year and I think he will but that's my opinion. I know that when we traded Marion and Banks to Miami we had to sort of change our type of game because O'Neal can't run & gun and that lost coach D'Antoni because he couldn't play the game he wanted to and I know that that is the reason he left. But with Porter I think that he will run & gun every once in a while but will of course focus on what he's best at. Defense. Many will say that nobody can develop that Suns to play great defense but I still have hope in them and think that they can. With Nash running the team, Bell still in the left corner playing 'D' and shooting his three, Barnes (New Signing) will definetley help us off the bench or starting whatever Porter thinks and his threes will come in handy for sure, then we got Stoudemire scoring his 30 points every game, the questioned Shaquille O'Neal shall be rebounding like crazy and I so think what he said is true. "I won't retire until I have a championship with the PHOENIX SUNS!!!!!!!"