Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What to do about our talk and the coming future.......?

ok so i just found out why this girl hasnt been talking with me for almost the past month. she had feelings for me and got freaked out about it because she said had alot going in her life (work, family, church) and she didnt know what to do with those feelings. well i thought about it and i messaged her saying that if she wanted to, we could talk about it.

so how should i go about talking about this with her? where should we go to talk and how should we approach the subject when talking? just need advice because ive never had a person have feelings for me before and i dont want this to be ruin and lose out on not talking to the person I HAVE FEELINGS FOR.

oh and also i was kinda scared about something. now she might have gone on a few dates and she is a teacher now and she is 25. im a 20 year old college student trying to go to med school. my fear is she likes so much and i like her so much we might get to the subject of marriage which im kinda not ready for. i mean she would be my first gf and first date ever and i dont want that to happen bc i want to get out and be with more people but its hard to find someone as great as her.

so have you ever had this fear? am i being stupid? why am i thinking like this?

thanks for your help everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i see why you're freaking out. but if the idea of marriage is whats holding you back, dont let it stop you. just because you love each other doesnt mean you'll get married. in fact you probably wont. if you have feelings for her, talk to her maybe go on a couple dates try it out and tell her you're not up for THAT big of a commitment.
    but my favorite quote is perfect for this situation
    "of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these 'it might have been'"