...think a second chance is in the future? Okay so me and this guy went to homecoming together, and like we weren't going out or anything, but we still knew we both liked eachother and we were going together. So at the dance we slow danced and held hands (barley) and talked but his 'girl friends' would always hang around us. He would dance with them better than he would with me (fast dance that is). But then he'd get angry if I walked off just to talk to my other friends. Then a week later on Friday he asked me out. Well it just so happens to turn out that some of the girls he has dated in the past are my friends, but i didn't really care about that. They would just tell me how he would call them EVERY night and always hold their hand and kiss them and what not. However when we were going out, he would give his friends better hugs than he would give me and when we'd hangout his 'girl friends' would be right there with us. He was always with them. And he never called me and we only held hands 1 time!! And that was on a Halloween hay ride. But then when I would tell my friends (while we were going out) like why isn't he holding my hand and stuff like that and ppl would go up and ask him and he got frustrated i guess. But after 2 weeks we broke up . Ppl were saying bc of other girls but he was tlling his friends that it was b/c his parents were splitting up. I still don't know what the real reason is that we brokeup. I do know that he says that he still likes me but also likes another girl and doesn't really want a gf right now, but supposedly he still likes me and that makes it harder to not like him. I just want 2 know why he treated me differently than all those other girls and if anyone thinks I should give him a second chance or if someone thinks we'll even have a second chance. Part of me wants alot more chances, but part of me doesnt want to get hurt .. again. Thanks soo much I really need this help.