Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What did this guy mean about this? (prophecy)?

This season i need to overcome a sense of restlessness that will contribute to loss of money and financial insecurity. A health challenges demand change in business dealings.Alot of trips on health care and remedies for healings but i will discover that my physically challenges are just a mirror of inner attitudes. its time to clean the house?

what does that mean to you and what does it mean its time to clean the house?

i met a guy of the Lord and this is part of what he said to me, i don't really understand it and didn't get a chance to ask him and im really scared and confussed abt this.Because i am sick and i don't know if i should be posting this online but i need help..so if there's any preachers or SAVED folks only that can help pls do so? thanks and God bless

p.s Atheist don't waste your time typing because you'll get thumbs down. God bless u as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds pretty plain. You're going to be sick and loose your financial security. You're going to find out that your attitude can change your illness. Time to clean house could mean it's time for you to get rid of all of the useless things in your life and you should start focusing on the things that matter, God.

We all should do that.

Keep an eye on people who claim to know the future. If he tells you this and it's true and it changes your life to help you grow closer to God then GREAT he is working for God. But he may not be. So just be cautious and careful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    physical challenges are just a mirror of your inner attituds. (its time to clean house)

Ok Im an ordained minister, what this means that you may have some inner guilt/sin or something that you need deliverance from. Somethings we may hold on to can turn into bitterness even hatred, not saying thats you. But if you are harboring any ill will, or some forgiveness that is over due its time to go ahead and lt it go. Some physically and mental illness can be a result to things we may have suppressed to get from remembering. So just take your time and go back over the last few months or the original time when you did get sick and see what was going on in your life at that time. I pray this helps if not just click my name and send me an email!