superior mean? There were new people.

One of them was an African American woman I knew I would not like. She walked into the break room where I was and the first thing she really says to me was essentially that we were going to start organizing the place to her liking or there would be problems. She was a peer, above no one in the company. I told her she needed to find another job if she needed everything to remain a certain way. The nature of the job would not allow her to keep things constantly at the level of organization that she clearly preferred. It would drive her crazy and knowing how people are, she was likely inconsistent and hypocritical. Such absurd, asinine people disgust me.

I left the break room to head outside through the rear door. For whatever reason, one of the pregnant women was carrying trash of questionable weigh out to the building's dumpster. I offered to carry it completely by myself and soon found it was too much for me alone. Luckily, another co-worker, that I am a bit anxious around, was also there. This co-worker helped me dispose of the trash after I, feeling embarrassed, admitted my inability to carry the waste by myself.

The next new employees were there out behind the building. One guy was quietly smoking a cigarette by the entrance, though he must have just appeared because I don't remember seeing him during the trash ordeal.The other was another woman who I noticed was smoking a cigar with a double wrapper! I highly approved and started talking to her about cigars. I went into an explanation of a Joya de Nicaragua lancero, which also had a double wrapper from different regions of the world, giving it a two-toned appearance and contrasting flavors...Mmmmm.

Anyway, we all went inside to find everyone waiting for us. Apparently a higher-up in the company had shown up unannounced. He was an overly large, balding man who almost wobbled as he walked. He had us line up in the break area and began a speech about being a more ideal worker, productivity and efficiency. He was very unprofessional (Hello, Mr. Inconsistent Hypocrite!), using an absurd amount of profanity and also very offensive, vulgar examples to supplement his points. The dream became more incoherent there and I eventually woke up.

Someone help me understand this dream. So strange.