Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what des this dream mean ?? frustrated and confused I can't get it out of my head !!?

I had a weird dream the other night I know part of it was due to I watched free-kn Transformers , but later that night when I went to bed I had a dream about my husband being killed in Action, he is a soldier in the Army but out of his deployments I have never had a dream like this one threw me for a loop. The bits and pieces I do remember is that there was a war going on much like the one in the movie , but it was the last thing I had on my brain before I went to bed that much I do understand , but the parts I don't understand is in the dream I was pretty much doing it all on my own like normal , being an army wife im use to that , I remember in the dream being so mad at him cause he was leaving for much like a deployment and it being his choice not our choice, and I remember a lot of making life normal for the kids and all and im a very voicetrous person any ways in my waking life I call it as it is and say what is on my mind. the part that keeps sticking in my brain is at some point in the dream a lot of reports were coming in of deaths and then kinda like a fast forward I hear a knock at the door in the dream it is a female General standing at my door with my husbands army helmet ( mitch he calls it ) in her hands. Im very calm to a degree and then I look at her and say I want to see his body and as im waking up im yelling at her telling her I don't care if he is missing his free-kn head and I don't care what your rank is I need to see him now, and she keep saying as I started to wake up that it is im possible to do that that she can't there was nothing left is how I took it so what the freek does this dream mean it's been a week now and It still is sitting in the back of my mind . And no we are not doing a deployment now and none any time soon that I know of it's been normal wake up go to work kinda life around here .

im just wondering why it was so important in my dream about the importance of handing me his helmet his ( mitch) that is the part that I don't understand and I really don't think it has anything to do with deployments we are not in one or getting ready to go into one so why would I dream about war, the loss of a spouse and the fact that a female general, which is rare already in the military would come to my home in the dream and specifically hand me my husbands helmet and tell me there is no way to see him to see his body what does this mean my sub conscious is trying to tell me any one have any idea

Downloads
    Uploads
    i didn't read all that... but dreams are really simple, and can be best interpreted by the dreamer- they raised this mouse in one maze its whole life and when they examined his brain while sleeping there were random flashes of it trying to get through different parts of the maze, it experienced the entire maze sporadically over a few seconds, and that is dreaming