Okay well last night when i was asleep i heard a female voice call my name in my dream.her voice seemed scared of something.when i ran towards the voice i realized she was frightened of a black furred wolf who was growling forcefully.he had red eyes i think.when i looked at him he suddenly yelped and sprinted away scared.i dont know if he was running away from me,the woman or something else but it seemed weird.when i turned around,the woman had the most scariest face i ever seen.it might seem weird guys but she suddenly had HUGE fangs with blood dripping from them and huge red eyes.she wasn't a vampire because her skin was grayish like.her body seemed normal human like.then i forgot what happened next and i woke up.

Today whenever im alone in a room i feel freaked out because of my dream.it was SO scary.whenever i hear my mom calling me from up/downstairs it jump in fright its like im a scardy cat which i never ever was before.and my friend rang me up at eight to say that she might be coming over to my house and i could barely speak and she asked what was wrong and i said nothing.i don't want her or anybody to know before i know what it means.Please Help!!!!!