Last night, I dreamed that someone I called mother, who doesn't look like mine Irl, took me out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Except I wasn't aware we were going to eat there. Or something. I remember not getting out of the car. Then I had a Bad Feeling and got out and went inside and walked to the northeast corner of the restaurant, near the bathrooms. I sat there for five minutes and my other mother walked by and looked at me in surprise. She slowed down while walking by me and then just sort of hovered behind me. I didn't really mind. Then I see my real mother sitting with my little sister by a window that can see into the parking lot. I walk over and my not-mother stays and watches me go. My family is sitting with their backs to the window. I stare out the window and discover that the car I arrived in is destroyed and is filled with holes. I start to feel scared and there is a sinking feeling in my chest. Did that happen after I came in? I hadn't heard anything. I look to my left and there are four men sitting at a booth close by. My mother starts to talk to them and I start to panic. I don't know why, but they give me a Bad Feeling. I sneak quite obviously next to her and try to get her attention to tell her to not point me out. One of the men, at the outside part of the booth looks at me in surprise and laughs. The man speaks to his friends, and stands up and walks outside. I spotted a gun in his hand. He was cleaning it. I duck down in front of the men's booth and wait. The man who walked out goes around to the other side of the window and shoots me. It's not very loud. I feel almost nothing as the bullet penetrates into the side of my lower back. I stand up and I can't remember what happens next, but all the men are gone, my hands are bloody and I feel exultant at my survival. I notice a pretty girl walk over to me and lean on the back of the booth in front of me. She smiles and asks, "Do you believe in dreams?". As I'm about to answer, I wake up.