Last night I had a wierd dream. I was the maid for Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson(Michael's kids). I'm only 13 and I was in the dream too. However, the kids didn't really like me at first because they missed their previous maid. I went places with them, and sometimes they would get along with me and sometimes they didn't. One of the things I had to do one day was straighten Paris's hair. So I was able to finish most of it, until we had to leave to go to dinner, so I turned the straightener off and left it there, as I was planning on finishing her hair when we got home. Then, Prince started yelling at me, asking me how hard it was to put it away, and stormed off to put it away himself. We went out, and we walked to the place, and we were very excited.

Then, while we were out, someone made a comment about Michael dying, and Prince just burst into tears, and he ran into my arms, and then Paris was upset too, so I hugged her as well.

That same night, I just went up to them and said "You know what, I know you guys don't want me to be here, but this has been the best experience of my life" and I started crying too and I walked away.

Then, I went to the kitchen to clean it, and I saw Paris in there with a cupcake with a candle on it that she had made, and Michael was somehow with her. For some reason, the song "Your'e the Inspiration" by Chicago was playing, and she gave me the cupcake and thanked me. Then I was leaving and left my address to keep in touch if they wanted to.

Then it ended. I've been having really vivid dreams lately, and I really remember every detail, what could this one mean?
I think the reason they were in my dream was because I was reading a magazine before bed, and there was an article with them in it. But, what could the dream actually mean?