I had a very bad dream last night. I dreamed that me and my bf went to a friend of his house (which for some reason was in the middle of the ocean and had a caged in area for swimming). Well, his friend offered us money if we would let him watch us have sex. We agreed. Well my bf was performing certain services on me and he turned his crotch at the guy. The guy (who is no one either of us really know in real life) started to go in to perform services on my bf. I saw this and kicked him off my bf. Then, once again, my bf turned his crotch back at the guy and the guy tried again. This time I pushed both of them off of me and each other. This of course started a huge argument between me and my bf. After the argument, I went looking for the other guy who was standing above the uncaged area of the ocean and I pushed him in where he then got eaten by sharks. What could this mean? I'm sure my bf isn't cheating on me. He doesn't get out of the house enough. Please no gay haters because i want this in the correct section for more answers.