My 16-year-old cousin moved from Colorado early this year into a house that was fully furnished that the previous owners had left. A few months after moving in she began to experience dreams of an older woman choking her. The same day, she heard a woman's voice in her ear. She was a little freaked out, but then moved on. It was quiet for a while until she was experiencing more activity. She was getting scratches on her body. Long story short, recently she was having nightmares about killing me and my boyfriend. She said in her dream, she couldn't control her actions, it was like someone else had taken over. A few nights later, she had a dream about a pastor coming to her house, blessed it, and also performed an exorcism on her. She had somehow managed to persuade this pastor to have sex with her in her shower. The weird part is, she described to me what this pastor looked like. I told her that the pastor she described from her dream, was my grandfather's pastor from church whom I've known for a couple of years. She's never met him nor seen a picture of this pastor!! She had her dad ask a pastor to come to her house and bless it. I was at work while the pastor was at the house, but when I came home, she told me that that was the same pastor from her dream... She had another dream with the same old woman from her first dream some time after that... She said the old woman was beating her and kept repeating "He's coming!" Last night she had been sleeping for about 2 hours. She woke up, went to the bathroom, and came out asking me and my boyfriend if we had been messing with her. When I asked what she meant, she showed me her left arm and it had been scratched from her wrist to about half way up her fore arm. And then she showed me her left leg and it had been scratched so bad it wouldn't stop bleeding until I put a band aid on it.. This morning, she woke up and was complaining her back was hurting and burning, She asked me to look and when I did, she had scratches across her back too. As she was going to sleep tonight, her bedroom door was open. My boyfriend said he was a black shadow move into her room and then the door closed. Then, we heard her crying. I went to go look and she was curled up in a ball on the corner of her bed with the blankets over her head. When I pulled the covers off and she turned to look at me, she had a scratch across her face. She didn't know it until I said something. Later, she went back to sleep.. The best way to describe what we saw was it looked like she was being possessed in her sleep. I woke her up, she sat up and leaned against the wall with her eyes closed and sat silently for a few seconds. She popped her eyes open wide, turned towards me with a grin on her face and said, "That was weird." When we asked her about what she was dreaming about 5 minutes after it occurred, she said she didn't remember what she was dreaming about. I've never seen her so scared.... She can't move out.... so don't suggest it.... the house has been blessed as I mentioned earlier.... Me and my boyfriend are currently staying up until she goes to work.... I don't know how to help her!!!!!!! What can I do?!?!?!?! Please help!!