Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the best computer related course I should take in college, that will...

...promise me a job in the future? I want to get into something with computers. I know what I'm doing navigation-wise... I can do almost anything I put my mind to. I've been doing stuff online for years, making websites for fun little projects, doing artistic graphic work with photoshop for sites, contests.. i used to be a hardcore gamer, first person shooters, mmos... I know all the little tricks to making my life easier on the computer and online. I also know how to build a computer and what to look for when theres problems.

I DO NOT know how to do programming languages, HTML is the furthest of my knowledge with a bit of sql/php dabbling here and there.

I DO NOT know how to do all this 'leet' hacks and while I'm awesome with computers, I'm no bill gates, not by a loooong shot.

I'm really unsure of what I should go to college for, what kind of course I should take that would hold my interest and yet give me some type of promise job-wise in the future.

PS: I do NOT WANT A JOB where I sit on my ass all day and night. I like moving around, even working at some kind of technology warehouse or a tech store or company. Obviously I sit around a lot just working on computers, but I want a job where I can not only get to work with computers but also actually get up and get the blood circulating in my legs again. I'm a strong guy and know computers.... I'm being picky... and don't have the slightest clue on what the best course in college would be to major in.

Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED.....

Thanks in advance!!

bijay rai
    i m confused for my future, which computer courses should i do after my graduations... becoz i ma very much interested in computers....