I wanted to ask about certain things that have happened to me. I don't know about spiritual, but...

I will be very drawn to a certain object (though I won't consciously know it at the time), then hours or even days later something very significant or unnerving will happen that relates to the object. EG, I got up for school one morning (when I was 11), and ended up staring at a toy cat. Like, a cuddly toy. I didn't understand why I was so drawn to it. Then at school, I had my friend run up to me, crying, telling me her cat had died.
And I had a foredream as well several times. I dreamt of disquiet in my home, tension and discord. Then the next day, my mother and I had a terrible argument, one that took a long time to recover from. I was 12.

Things like this have been happening since I was around 8. (My parents split around then, that might have something to do with it, I don't know...?) I also have a strange ability to predict things. Just random things like whether someone is going to fall ill, bad things that might happen.
People have always said I'm the biggest airhead around, I'm constantly zoning out.