Is it weird to have premonitions or does that happen to everyone? For example, the other day i woke up and started getting ready. All of a sudden I just imagined this friend of mine telling me his parents were getting a divorce. Then it happened. Back when the hurricanes hit LA, I was in one of the towns that was not hit by Katrina and I imagined one hitting the town i was in. Then Hurricane Rita hit. Today, I was thinking about my grandmother and felt like she was going to be sick and a little later my sister came to me and told me she was in the hospital with heart failure. I also remember once me and my sister kept having the exact same dream where someone broke into our house and killed us. We had that same dream for days. Then one night she decided to sleep in my room because she felt scared for some reason. That night someone tried to break into our house but my sister and i woke up at the same time and got our mother up before they did and called the police. We haven't had that dream since. does that happen to everyone?