Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Weird dream. what could this mean?

So i had a dream that there was an alien attack and me and some others were out killing aliens. Ive been playing a lot of xcom lately

But heres where it gets weird. So everybody but me and a friend entered a room and they all died. Me and the other guy decided to run but there was a alien at the door so we went and were gonna make a last stand in the room. Then after a little while i went out the door and my ex-gf was there. She asked why i was in her house and smiled but i noticed her brother outside looking angry coming up. I said is he gonna beat me up and she laughed and said yeah. We talked for a while longer then her brother came up and we started fighting and thats all i remember. Wtf?

lalpEveva

Design your unique t-shirt A new tendency as well as #LINK1# attractiveness

In general custom-made t shirts are very t- #LINK2# t-shirts. While there are other t shirts just like mens polo shirt #LINK3# which can be generally utilized to-t-shirts are the most popular. #LINK4# This is because these are cozy and people will use them a whole lot. #LINK5# Men and women can find this stuff but yet from time to time corporations #LINK6# give them away therefore the organization&Number8217s company logo is usually #LINK7# publicised in several regions and regions. In regards to purchasing them #LINK8# in mass they're also regarded as being the most affordable.

Numerous individuals #LINK9# older people and youth have on custom made testosterone-tee shirts #LINK10# and this is another good thing about using testosterone-tops with #LINK11# business reputation about the front or back with the shirt. #LINK12# The company has its own name about the entry plus the #LINK13# brand for the back again in some instances, truly is determined by #LINK14# the organization and exactly how they need to advertise. The entire popularity of #LINK15# t-tshirts is exceptional in england plus in other regions #LINK16# around the world at the same time. But many folks report that sporting #LINK17# as well as develop your individual capital t-tops can also be #LINK18# comfortable and pleasurable.

In accordance with the Online some people check out them as #LINK19# walking billboards. And in the past conducted by some industry experts #LINK20# these are most popularity inside of a modern questionnaire.

The to- #LINK21# t shirts are chilly than other t-shirts If this&Number8217s sizzling #LINK22# so they really aren& 039t considered seasonal whatsoever. They are able to #LINK23# effectively be donned year long which is in essence good to #LINK24# providers and corporations. Advert on other tops may possibly be harder when #LINK25# a few of them are warm or not comfortable.

Several years previously, in the #LINK26# opinion poll considered, everyone was expected should they choose #LINK27# big t-tee shirt or simply a silk cotton press button down #LINK28# clothing, it absolutely was no match people went with t- #LINK29# tops for most of the questionnaire.

Purchasing the items is extremely #LINK30# quick. Regionally they can be obtained from a lot of department stores and bought #LINK31# on their own. Even so, they just go as far as the web websites #LINK32# when a enterprise would like to utilize them for advertising uses. #LINK33# By using a investigation a number of outcomes will demonstrate up. Although there are several web pages to select from it&Number039s a smart idea to visit multiple internet site. The choices may be cheaper on the unique internet site. Also, when locating tailor made big t-t-shirts it mentioned that a lot of the web sites would expenses by writing whilst some demand in a different way.