It was this ice thing - like a obstacle course - but I was sort of helping - and there was this very badly behaved boy and I was trying to discipline him - to carry on with the course (it was on the ground)

(I was with a stranger) - i saw the bug - (i hate bugs and hated seeing at crawl over - (nearly into) my furry little rucksack - So I didnt want to use my shoe to kill it - (dirty) - but I did any way - and IT WAS RED!

Another part of my dream was me and my sister(i think after this weird ice obstacle thing) - staying - like a sort of holiday - but not a nice one - there was this weird person - who was suggesting dresses for me - very ugly ones - one was a weird snow white dressing up one! - (in my dream 'i was thinking oh no i wont try on that(cause i 'had' previously) :/

In one of the days - there were quite a few other people (it was my relatives party) - and for lunch I had a prawn jacket potato and when it was dinner - I was still full from lunch but had (not wanting to) another prawn jacket potato