I posted this question a few minutes ago and some people were asking more questions about the dream. So, im making this question to clear some stuff up.

Here is my original post:

Okay, so last night I had a weird dream. I don't know where I was in the dream, but I do remember the most important part. It was me and this girl. I have never seen this girl before in real life, and in the dream her name was Vanessa. I do not know any girl named Vanessa and as I mentioned before I have never seen this girl. Can someone please tell me what this means? Even though this girl was only in my dream, I have strong feeling towards her. All I'm asking is for someone to interpret this. Thank you in advance!

P.S. I kissed her in the dream, if that helps any in the interpretation

Additional Details: I remember the dream very clearly and as I recall there was one other person in the dream. It was a guy, and he was saying "kiss her, kiss her", over and over again. I don't remember many details about the guy, but I believe I have seem him before. He is not one of my friends, but I could recognize him from somewhere. About the girl, she was about my height, 5'6", and she was about my age. Even though she was only in my dreams, i felt really strong feeling for her. Like if I saw her in real life, I would be nervous to talk to her. I even felt like i wanted to marry her, even though I am only 14. She was very beautiful, almost like a "dream" girl, if I may. And about my personal life, I have a girlfriend. So, this dream was not about me needing a companion. I know I am only 14, but I have been in many relationships, so I dont think the dream was about me struggling with my personal life. I hope that cleared some things up. Please leave your thoughts in the answers section, every little bit helps. Thanks!
Another detail: I did not want to have sex with this girl right off. She seemed like a girl I wanted to start a relationship with and take things slowly. Like start going out on dates and gradually build up.