Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

we are in love... but we have no future together..?

That girl.. yes.. i am dating her. We even live together now. No one knows about our relationship because we hide behind the name of "best friend". No one will ever suspect that we are in love because it is very uncommon things about gay/les here.

Our surrounding would never accept us... we know that we can't be together forever

I love her so much... she love me for sure...
    But what can we do..
    Sometimes, we even plan to get married to any man just to camouflage our relationship..

but.. what else can we do..?
    do you have the same problem like us?
    You are right.. we can not think of marrying anyone else in our life. But the fact that in my cultural, that we must get married, that is why we are thinking about it..

Downloads
    Uploads
    do what is best for you if your surroundings do not except you just move it is that simple

Junior Member mdarkbluedarkbluem's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love doesn't discriminate. No matter your race, sex, age, gender if love hits you, you get hit hard.
    I don't even understand how you could even think about marrying someone else when you're so deeply in love with her.

Live for today. Who knows what tomorrow holds? We could all die, you could die, she could..well you get the point.
    Embrace what you have and love it. If other people have a problem with it. then leave.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always move somewhere else. There are plenty of places that you can live, so if you already live together, I would assume you both have jobs, start saving money, and once you have saved up enough that you could put down the first 4 months rent and a security deposit move to a different town and find new jobs. You can even put in applications on the internet, find apartments on the internet, everything. There is no reason that you should not be able to be with your true love, if that is who you have found.