Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

wats ur prediction on how naruto shippuden will end?

what do u think will happen at the very end of the whole entire series?

Downloads
    Uploads
    same way sopranos ended

Downloads
    Uploads
    hidan will find a way to get out of that stupid hole, then kill EVERYONE in a fit of rage!! XD
    jk jk, i think it will have a happy ending... it should anyway, it would suck if ALL THAT turned out to be for nothing and the endings sad -_- i think the series is based on "if u try hard enough anything is possible" and stuff.. either sasuke will die and naruto will have to accept that trying hard cant get you everything, or sasuke will end up realizing what hes doing is wrong, and all of narutos training will have paid off, happily ever after and stuff like that XD its hard to explain what i think of it in a short paragraph..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well judging from the latest chapter... Naruto has everyone telling him that it's no use to run after Sasuke... Sai told him that Sakura is willing to kill Sasuke because she cannot see him going down the path of his own destruction... and Gaara will kill Sasuke because he wants to protect Naruto... and even Naruto had the picture of Team 7 together shattering in his mind...

It would be good if he understands that Sasuke is beyond hopeless... He may have to make the tough choice... but I'm placing my hopes on the power that Itachi gave Naruto (which I believe will be activated when Naruto completely runs out of chakra)... If that thing can somehow help Sasuke see what he's losing because of his madness... This series may have an ending that everyone will be satisfied with....

P.S Now I hope those people who believe Madara and Danzou are the same person will realize that they're not.... Sheesh.... It's about time...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im guessing Sasuke will go out Cowboy Bebop style, Naruto will go on an adventure like Cloud of Advent Children, Kakashi will become hokage, and Sakura will lead the most normal of normal lives and live it with Rock Lee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    With annoying flash forward to show the next generation who are descendants of the main and minor characters, like Dragonball or Fruits Basket or any other great anime series that peters out with an unnecessary semi-satisfactory epilogue.