Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member simplyetoesimplify's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

The 'War on Drugs' Conspiracy?

I find it so amusing that the government dismisses the criminal acts of tobacco companies, yet have such strong disregard for marijuana. Kooky conspiracy?!

Science proves that THC only nullifies certain brain cells, yet alcohol KILLS brain cells. After long term use, it creates CHANGES in the brain similar to that of some other drugs, but it is in no way addictive. Hmm, now what about all the tax dollars that have gone toward this 'War on Drugs'????

"In 1988, it was discovered that the membranes of certain nerve cells contain protein receptors that bind THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana...." "Researchers have found that THC changes the way in which sensory information gets into and is processed by the hippocampus." "...Investigations have shown that THC suppresses neurons in the information processing system of the hippocampus and the activity of the nerve fibers in this region. In addition, researchers have discovered that learned behaviors, which depend on the hippocampus, also deteriorate via this mechanism.(THC)"

Ask your friends and family if any of them have ever killed anyone in a stoned-driving collision... Then look at the death polls, both alcohol AND tobacco are connected to.
    Who's the criminal?

Downloads
    Uploads
    McDonald's food will kill you faster than THC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Conspiracy? I find it amusing that you don't know the meaning the word. Go do another bong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ethanol and Nicotine have far worse effects than THC. Our government has quite the double standard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    McDonald's food will kill you faster than THC.

Junior Member auralmarginalized's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe this guy?

http://www.aim.org/special-report/the-hidden-soros-agenda-drugs-money-the-media-and-political-power/

Downloads
    Uploads
    it is a scapegoat

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have searched extensively on Accidents involving stoned drivers. I could not find one. I asked the local police. The officer said he does not recall ever hearing about stoned drivers causing auto accidents. Look no further than the 1933 marijuana tax act. DuPont and Hearst publishing lobbied Senator Alingster to ban the plant. He held a midnight session after all the congress was out on vaction. Noone there to oppose. The reason was because of the rope and pulp paper products that was made by Canabis plant. DuPont did not like the competition with wood pulp products.which were more expensive

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's already been proven multiple times that the United States,Europe,China etc sell the drugs they take and sell illegal weapons to poor people at war.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have searched extensively on Accidents involving stoned drivers. I could not find one. I asked the local police. The officer said he does not recall ever hearing about stoned drivers causing auto accidents. Look no further than the 1933 marijuana tax act. DuPont and Hearst publishing lobbied Senator Alingster to ban the plant. He held a midnight session after all the congress was out on vaction. Noone there to oppose. The reason was because of the rope and pulp paper products that was made by Canabis plant. DuPont did not like the competition with wood pulp products.which were more expensive