Yesterday, I decided to take a nap after pulling my first all nighter to take a nap. I fell asleep for 5 hours, but after I woke up..I remembered the strangest recollection.

There was a glass with clear liquid. There was a spoon in it. I took the spin, and pulled it straight out so it had liquid falling off it. I took a lick of it and immediately I felt a tingly sensation in the back of my head, felt everything go dizzy for a bit, then come back into better focus. However, I felt everything was so good and nice. Everything I did was carefree and I didn't think about what people thought.

Today in global class, we talked about the Opium trade for the first time between Britain and China. Is this some coincidence?

There have been other times, such as when I didn't do my homework for a particular class or need something to happen. For example, that day I didn't have my homework, I believed that my teacher wouldn't be here. I simply believed it to be true, and it happened. I cleared my mind of all doubt, and lived life acting as if it would happen.

I imagined there would be some sort of argument/fight today. I believed it, with no doubt. (Mind you, I go to a really nice school where there aren't fights and stuff, one of the top schools in NYC). Today, my friend got into a verbal argument with a person sitting next to us.

The coincidences just seem too coincidental. I mean, to me it sounds like everything's normal and maybe I'm just really lucky. However, I want to hear what you guys have to say.

About the opium, I just know it was opium. It felt realistic, I can still taste and feel the sensation.

My global teacher said I was accurate in what I described to him.

P.S. I have never ever done drugs in my life. I've never even seen opium until my dream.