Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Urban Legend or Ancient Prophecy

There is a strong conspiracy theory gaining momentum that Barack Obama will win the Presidency via vote manipulation. Once President, he will after a short period convert to Islam and impose muslim rule on the US ( The wheels have already been set in motion with with Tyson Foods in Tennessee replacing Labor Day with Eid al-Fitr a Muslim Holy Day - check it out if you don't believe it!!) .
    It is said that events are being manipulated to bring about a religious war in the US, were Right Wing Extremists Militias supported by factions of the US MIlitary will seize control plunging the country into chaos. A charismatic leader will emerge proclaiming a New World Order lead by the US. Peace will reign for 2 years then get ugly again as it is understood that the "charismatic leader" will be no other than the Antichrist himself! World War will then be realised with most of the earths population wiped out.
    The events have been calculated to coincide with an "End of Days" scenario hearalding the Rapture prior to Christ returning with the Second Coming in 2012.
    All these events were documented by Nostrodamus apparently so be warned!

Folks...I didn't at any time say that I believed the entry, I was using it as a vehicle for debate.
    The " Urban Legend or Ancient Prophecy" is currently doing the rounds....It has certainly had some impact judging by what some people have written!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please, stop reading.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, anything is possible, I guess. This just seems so unlikely I think there are better odds of flying monkies coming out of Queen Elizabeth's butt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So -- vote McCain.