Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Upcoming 2011-2012 NBA Season predictions and trade ideas?

Here's my look at the statistic leaders for this upcoming season

I really don't think Durant will win it again, as he will more than likely be getting less touches than last year. As we observed from the playoffs, Westbrook loves to score, and Harden should start and get his shots. Heck, even Ibaka may get touches as his offensive game is developing. James should be more focused than ever after his shortcoming last year.

Rebounds: D. Howard 14.3RPG
    I think Love's 15 last year was exaggerated because no one else wanted to rebound (their starting C and SF averaged 5.5 each) and I seriously don't see Adelman accepting that.

Assists: D. Williams 12.8APG
    Nash's and Rondo's weapons are getting old, while the Nets have an improving big in Lopez, a shooter in Morrow, and new talent in Brooks. It's not unrealistic, as he averaged over 12 as a Net when he was traded.

Blocks: S. Ibaka 2.7BPG
    Ibaka averaged the same amount as Howard in 10 less minutes of play, and only .2 less than Bogut in 8 minutes less play. He should get much more minutes.

Steals: M. Ellis 2.4SPG
    This is really a guess, Jackson will demand D. I don't know if Ellis delivers, but he was 3rd last year at 2.1, so this isn't that farfetched.

Trade Ideas - ofc they can be tweaked though, but the idea is there

C. Kaman and A. Aminu for J. Smith
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4t9kbbg

I think Smith can play the 3 for the Clippers (their weakest position) and ATL gets an All-Star in Kaman and can move Horford to his more natural PF. They get a replacement SF in Aminu who has high potential.

Rondo and Green for Bynum and Morris
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=82bd7ng
    This may seem like a joke, but it's actually a fair trade. The Lakers need a PG, Rondo's one of the best and a starting SF over Artest. The Celtics get younger at their weakest position with the 2nd best center in the NBA and a prospect PG. The Celtics would need to resign Green for this though. However, I don't see Rondo willing to play for the Lakers or Bynum for the Celtics.

Mayo and Arthur for Gibson and Korver
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7eeggpk
    Chicago gets their SG without giving up too much. Memphis makes roon for Henry while getting a backup for Randolph and a 3pt. shooter in Korver. Chicago could also add Asik if the deal seems uneven

Downloads
    Uploads
    these look really detailed and accurate. good predictions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice. Looks pretty good to me, nice job!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a few trade ideas as well

Steve nash, hakim warrick and josh childress to miami for chris bosh, mario chalmers, mike miller and picks
    The suns can begin the rebuilding process around chris bosh, miami can use nashs cap space after he retires plus the amnesty clause for d how but now nash could make lebron and wade even better

The orlando magic deal dwight howard and hedo turgolu to new york for chauncey billups, landry fields and amare stoudemire
    The magic get a bonafied superstar in amare stoudemire and he would be the man in disney world, thee knicks get hedo turgolu who can replace chauncey billups at point guard because he can handle the ball well, plus dwight howard who obviously with carmelo would do big things in the city