Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

UFC 110 Mirko Filipovic, Wanderlei Silva, Antonio Nogueira predictions?

UFC 110 is taking place over in Sydney, Australia on February 21 next year and has 3 Pride legends in it
    Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva, and Antonio "Minotauro" Nogueira
    Alright now Cro Cop (25–7) is going up against Rothwell (30-7) so who do you think will show the better stand up?
    Then we have the famous Axe Murder Wandy (32–10) slugging it out with Michael Bisping (18-2) in what I see as a crazy brawl so whose going to knock who out?

And last but definitely not least Big Nog (32–5) fighting the undefeated Velasquez (7-0) in what will be a classic Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu versus Wrestler fight, guess it's time to see if Big Nog's still got that granite chin, whose gonna add a win to their record?
    Thanks for all the answers just leave your thoughts here!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think personally of course, that there are UFC fighters that are let's say, more concerned with the dollars and cents then a victory,
    With that:
    Cro-Cop showed he is either emotionally done, or doesn't have the ability any more. Therefore Rothwell should handle Cro Cop easily.

Bisping's last match against Dennis Kang was a joke in my book. That 1st round Kang handed Bisping his axe. Kang should have finished Bisping but didn't. That 2nd was even a bigger joke. It reminded me of the 3rd round between Griffin and Tito Ortiz.
    *Hopefully Silva is concerned more about the respect of the sport, and will finish Bisping in 1st round by KO.

Velasquez vs. Nog...This is the #1 contenders match that should have happened with a title championship on the line, Not this Carwin vs. Lesnar match. Carwin hasn't fought a top tier guy.
    If Nog is healthy, he should take Velasquez with a decision.
    But if the ref allows Velasquez to use Nog's orifice as a stabler, to help keep him balanced, Velasquez might pull off an upset.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take Rothwell over Cro Cop. I just think that Cro Cop doesn't even want to fight anymore. Rothwell is going to want to come back HUGE after his loss to Velasquez.

Wanderlei Silva over Bisping by KO- Bisping can't handle guys with a ton of power in their hands, and I think Wanderlei is alot better than Bisping all around.

Nogueira over Velasquez because Velasquez's entire game is to take down his opponents and use his strength on the ground. THAT'S IT. He's not going to control a high level jiu jitsu fighter like Nogueira on the ground. Every fight of Cain's that I've seen anyway were against Strikers who have weak ground games. I predict a Submission win from Nogueira, But i could also see a Decision win for Nogueira. Either way. Nogueira will win.