Bayer Leverkusen - PSG 25%-75%
PSG are a team that really can have success in Europe, but Leverkusen ain't bad either. Hyypiä knows how to stop big teams, as his team has beaten both Bayern and Dortmund in away games. But still PSG are big favorites.

Man City - Barcelona 30%-70%
It's my biggest fear that Barcelona would be knocked out so early. City are in huge form but Barcelona most likely have a full-form Messi then so they are favorites. UCL without Barcelona would be Uefa shit league.

ACM - At Madrid 25%-75%
Not much to say. I was watching one Atletico Madrid match at the stadium this season and they don't play as well as I expected, but still they score goals and keep clean sheets. ACM were in real troubles in the group stage, and didn't earn to make it through but they were lucky. They are also in huge troubles to get in top 4 in their own league.

Arsenal - Bayern Munich 20%-80%
There's lately been decadence in Arsenal's form. Still they can beat Bayern, even if they lose at home. Arsenal always surprise in the return leg.

Zenit - Dortmund 20%-80%
Hulk versus Dortmund. Who should win?

Olympiakos - Man UTD 25%-75%

I don't watch Olympiakos games but I know any team can beat Man Utd this season.

Gala - Chelsea 25%-75%
Sneijder and Drogba have the experience of winning which is needed to beat big teams. I would laugh my ass off if Drogba scored a late goal to knock out his old team mates.

Schalke - Real Madrid 10%-90%
... Schalke should aim to get a huge win at home, which is very unlikely. At Bernabeu Real often win games like this 4-1 or so.