KINDA LONG SORRY!
first dream:
I realize I am dreaming so i begin to dream lucidly, while im playing with my dream i hear a voice next to my bed talking very urgently but not malevolent, i tell it to go away as i would like to continue my dream. It does for about a minute and then comes back, I acknowledge it this time and as I begin to wake myself up, a malevolent energy pushes me from my bed and I fall on the floor. I open my eyes and see nothing, that same energy then drags me across my bedroom floor, the door flies open and then is slammed behind me. Just outside my bedroom now the energy shoves my head against a wall and at this point i panic, I cant scream or move, moments later I wake up from the dream my heart racing and soaked in sweat.

Second dream,
I was having difficulty sleeping so I tried to imagine myself on a boat fishing to try and coax myself to sleep, I was laying on my stomach as that is more comfortable. As I am trying to sleep I feel a force gently pushing me into my bed, (now this has happened before so I knew i could control it more or less) so i try to go somewhere with this dream... first i flip myself over and notice that i am stiff as a board, as i flip onto my back all appendages staying glued to my body I start to rise to the ceiling. I cant stop the force or slow down, so I hit the ceiling. I turn myself over again and land with the upper half of my body off the bed and lower on the bed so obviously my face hits the ground. At this point i wake up and i am lying in the exact same position I feel asleep in.

Im trying to figure out what these two dreams mean, Im familiar with lucid dreaming which these were in a sense, but could it be something else like astral projection, sleep paralysis or an obe if anyone cant point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.