iv had odd dreams all my life some repeat about once a year never really cared to think why.dont get me wrong its not a wet dream and in the dream i know her but i dont in rl the most we do is hold each other and kiss i will explain shortly but i know its a dream threw out the whole thing..so does she..we both know that ill have to wake up at some point..any ways heres dream #1:i fall asleep like any other night i suppose and im at this place its late theres water an inch on the ground just enough to hear when i walk, theres fog around a dock to my left and shes standing infrount of me...(i can barley remember what she looked like idk why but the past few years my memory has been getting worse..but)she wa beautiful hair down to her neck cant remmber the color ( it has been about 2 months since iv had this dream btw.)she was smiling at me. told me she had been waiting i think she asked me what took me so long i held out my hand i knew it was a dream so i thought id make the best of it. she took my hand and pulled her closer resting her head on my chest i held her in my arms she said "your dreaming arnt you." i dident reply at first thinking of ways she might know and why she would ask...we talked for awhile some how ended up at a coffee shop sitting outside in the sun just talking and having tea or something holding hands laughing and what not.i taught her a few moves(i used to be a fighter in rl) XD had fun rambling then went to that dock we were at i brought one of my fav swords there was something there and i had to kill. it was pretty intense like something out of a movie that fight seen. there was flipping,dashing and flash stepping but we kicked its ass. it was crazy like a movie/vidoegame boss fight lol...but then i felt it...the dezzness before i start to wake up. it always happens i stopped moving she somehow knew and held me still i closed my eyes and focused on the dream to keep my self asleep and stable. after abotu 5 mins i was ok and held to the dream but i opened my eyes and we were walking thru the woods holding hands she said "welcome back". i told her thanks and we started to talk about my mind and the dream she said "you know its odd how you can dream of all this" i told her i know she asked alot of questions like "whats life like in rl" and "how could this all be in your head" id answer her to the best of my abiltys we walked for what seemed like hrs i was half in half out i knew the feeling before id start to slip so i was trying to make the best of it..truthfully..i was falling in love...i remember feeling it after the fight now.i looked at her anyways..we kept talking, friends was with us. it was a nice day out the tress blocking out allot of the sun it was beautiful and the sun flickering on her face was amazing i leaned over and kissed her cheek we all talked but i really cant remember much of what we "all" talked about i was so fixed on her it was funny really.we finely came to a clearing it looked like a stream about 5 miles from a ocean or something cause there was pebbles and sand the breeze was soft and soothing not really cool or warm. we played around in the water most of the friends left one stayed i remember coxing him into ruining after the others telling him some kinda task he needed to do so i could be alone with her. i pulled her down softly into the water and looked her in the eyes and said softly i love you i kissed her softly lingering the kiss she smiled against my kiss pulling away from the kiss and whispered iv always loved you...we occasionally kissed but mostly talked we just layed there in the water joking talking flirting a lil then she asked me "what do you do when you wake up" i said "idk i walk around i need a new job so i should probably go look for one, but eh" she laughed softly taking my hand agin, she said" what happens to me..."i felt as if someone just hit me in the stomic not a pin but sorrow i never thought about it that way it was just a dream right...?i said "idk" she said my name almost looked like she had tears in her eyes and she said "when you wake up.. do i die.."...you have no idea how much it hurt me to hear that.....i told her..."idk but no matter happens when i wake up... youll always live in my mind.." she cried silently tears slowly running down her cheeks i felt as if i did something wrong as if waking up would be a sin a mass ginacide..but i pulled her very close and held her tight told her i love you she was quite.. i started to feel it agine so i closed my eyes i knew i was runing out of time now it wouldent be much longer..i held on tight to her and that dream untill i felt stable i opened my eyes and we were dry.(im running out of room) we walked back to the place we met after going to a bar and other places i felt it my last moments i held her and she cried she told me she loved me and said goodbye and ashed i