From a previous question I asked if other people have any type of control over their dreams and my only response was that most people don't dream like I do, and apparently I have slight psychic abilities. This is what my question/synopsis was in my other question.

In some situations I can change my surroundings and bring other dream characters [I even have a dream buddy named Ricky who pops up when he feels like it or I call his name] into my dreams. Once I started to slowly create my own dream but it fell apart. I only start to draw a rough sketch a man and a door slowly opening but then nothing. If I'm lucky and I have another character in my dream I can give them an order and they will follow it.

Then in another dream, it seemed as if I was in another dimension or an abstract painting looking over the horizon. There was a tall lanky man, not elderly but aged with wisdom with long emo white hair. His face was thin, long strong nose and blue clear eyes. In front of us was a blotchy clay canvas so to speak and he taught me how to create objects from the canvas and form scenery. It seemed so easy to me as if I had a power of some sort. Then the man's mood changed and he said I wasn't allowed to be here and I woke up. No matter how hard I try I can't get back to that dream.

Or once I started a dream and I knew that it was going to be a nightmare so I told myself to wake up to beat whatever was coming. However when I did "wake up" I was in my old neighbor's room, i said "wake up" again and I was in my family guest room, I said wake up again and I was in the McDonald's by Dick's Sporting Goods in an area I sometimes visited. Slowly I turned my back and I was over looking a full moon and the beach. From the reflection I could see the door behind me opening and long black claws curling around the door. I woke up.

Then in one case I'll dream with cartoon network characters on a snowboard race in Vermont, or i'll force myself to wake up and the dream is translucent with reality, or i'll wake up and try to stay up but then fall back asleep and where I woke up I would leave off again.

In previous experience I have a dream which comes in a series every year and ended not too long ago. Then I've gone through the same exact dream, no changes many times before. Now I'm starting to lose my touch. Whenever I dream I forget to alter the dream to my favor or call forth one of my dream characters or simply experiment with my imagination.

What tricks do you have when you dream, any odd characters or limited dreams?

So am I really such an outcast when it comes to the dream world? My father and uncle have similar abilities: my dad can change surroundings and my uncle simply feels pain.

However my dad has had dreams of going to the after life or heaven. He was on this ship in the middle of the ocean and there were only elderly people on the boat whom he had no acquaintance with in his life. They were all looking towards the sunrise, feeling happy and free when the captain of the ship told my dad, "Hey what are you doing on here? It's not your time yet. Wake up."

Could this be a family trait of some sort?

*** forgot to add sometimes I have conversations with my great grandmother who passed away when I was 3 or 4 about 12 years ago. The only thing is she speaks spanish to me and I speak back, understanding every word she says. My mother's side of the family is puerto rican only my grandma never taught my mother, so she never taught me. Now I'm studying to be able to speak my heritage launguage.

I'm not fluent yet but whenever I have a conversation with my grandmother in spanish, I know exactly what she's saying and answer in spanish. However when I wake up, I don't remember a single word we shared amongst each other. Also when I asked her how to say "great grandmother" in spanish, only I asked in english she said bisabuela. The next morning I asked my spanish teacher how to say "great grandmother" and she said "bisabuela". I always thought it was abuelita, but that actually means little grandmother.***