Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it true about the New World Order (NWO)? Or is it just a stupid conspiracy theory?

Is it true that some European bankers control the US and that a select group of people basically control America and their goal is world domination and a new world order and a world currency? So basically what I've heard is that some of the richest people in the world, David Rockefeller and the Rothschild family (who all have close connections to CIA) control the economy and profit off wars. They are bankers who own and control the federal reserve and the central banks and profit off other countries debts. Some people think that they are behind 911 and put the fear of this so called "terrorism" into America.. They own the biggest news corporations like The Associated Press (yahoo news, etc uses AP) and Fox news and they control the media..Did they start the "war on terror" by blowing up the WTC and Invade Iraq for huge profits? Is it true that Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent and whos real name is Tim Osman? I think perhaps Bin laden is a made up character..We are in such an entertainment saturated society and all we see on tv is what paris hilton bought at the mall today, etc...Ok I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything, I've just been reading up on 911 and that brought me to some interesting stuff..

Theres this group called the Bilderberger group that holds meetings and has hundreds of members who are all royalty, politicians, owners of large corporations, major bankers. heres a list - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees . It includes Rockefeller family, Rothschild Family, former presidents, kings, queens, princes, CEO's of companies like Google and major companies. There's this giant list and there meetings are so secretive. When they hold meetings, there's no media coverage, and the security is tight, and there's no cameras allowed etc..Nobody is allowed to talk about what goes on in these meetings. I don't know about you, but information like this freaks me out a little..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe all of that is completely true.

But without a doubt, there are groups of very powerful people including bankers and people who direct our public and foreign policy that try to steer the world in a direction where they benefit most.

Youtube the name Zbigniew Brzezinski. Very powerful man. he created the tri-lateral commision alongside rockefeller in the 70's. And in his book he talked about how in the future there will be a new world order. He was in the CIA, and trained the Taliban. And guess what?

Today he is Obama's main foreign policy advisor. ( Obama even mentions him in one of his speeches )

Yes, and Bilderberg is not a conspiracy. 15 years ago members of Bilderberg denied that any such meetings going on, they lied.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Hello!
    The airplanes flying into the World Trade Center did not bring them down, they were demo'ed with out a doubt, ask your self this; what brought down WTC Building #7? Study it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course it's true! And Christian Karl Gerhartsreiter (AKA Clark Rockafeller) is the top dog!

Actually, if you are really interested in this stuff and want to read a great book on it, check out "Behold A Pale Horse" by William Cooper. It's really interesting and talks a lot about the "Illuminati" and a bunch of other conspiracy theories. He held the highest level security clearance in the Navy during Pearl Harbor, etc. and is/was one of the top conspiracy theorists... assuming he's still alive and hasn't been knocked off yet. He includes governmant documents (like our Constitution and the Geneva Conventions with highlighted sections to back up his theories or "truths". Makes for an interesting read, as long as you take everything with a grain of salt. You can't believe everythig you read, but I'm quite sure a lot of these "conspiracy theories" are basen of some truths.