Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Top Secret Feminist Conspiracy: Do you believe?

Do you believe I have a any points what so ever on my blog? Do you feel that marriage is important and we as a people should try to help maintain it? Do you believe in any way that men need rights as well and as such equal to women? Do you believe that VAWA needs to be amended or at least men can call government agents to seize women on command as well?

Also are the women that have commented so far happy in their relationships with men and in marriage?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just going to say that if you seriously think that feminists are "out to get" men, that feminists hate men, that feminists seek to make men inferior to them...then you really need to stop listening to what other people tell you and read some hard literature--read some books.

Also, I don't read your blog. Marriage is unimportant and an issue of morality rather than ethics (morality being an individual belief and ethics being beliefs held by everyone universally), but I don't know what you're trying to get at with that segment of the question. Feminists seek equality and women are not currently equal with men--it would take an Equal Rights Amendment to fully secure that, and something like that is highly controversial.